Call For Profit Through Procurement Programme Applications
Global Education (NI) Limited (GEL) has been commissioned by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council to deliver the ‘Profit Through Procurement Programme’ aimed at building the tendering capacity of local businesses to win new work.
The free programme will offer one-to-one consultancy support to assist businesses in key areas such as:
- Identifying opportunities for new work in public and private sectors
- Preparing and submitting high quality bids
- Exploring partnerships and clustering
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards
- Developing collaborative bids
Criteria to Apply
To be eligible to apply businesses must be:
- Located in the Fermanagh/Omagh District Council area
- Actively Trading
- Not receiving similar support from elsewhere
The closing date for Expressions of Interest is 12.00 noon on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
To register an expression of interest or for further information on what the Profit Through Procurement Programme can do for your business please contact Janis Simpson-Mahoney or Simon Eakin, on 028 7134 7631/028 8772 4389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited and will be awarded subject to criteria.
This programme is funded by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council and free to businesses based within the Council area.